Date: Tuesday 3 and Wednesday 4 November 2020
As we move into the new decade, the changing climate of our planet has moved to the top of many political agendas. Increases in the human population and carbon emissions have seen visible impacts on every continent, and change is needed if we are to preserve the future of our home.
As things stand, the aviation and aerospace industries are by no means the worst offenders, but by 2050, it will hold the largest share of residual carbon emissions, so we must ensure we are taking steps to greener aviation and planning a recovery strategy with climate gain now to reduce our long-term impact on the environment.
Continuing the work of the Royal Aeronautical Society’s Greener by Design Group, the Society will host a broad and engaging 2-day conference aimed at leading decision makers, industry innovators and future aerospace professionals who will lead us into a greener future.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Alternative and sustainable aviation fuels
- CO2 and non-CO2 emissions
- Carbon Offsetting
- Finance and investment
- Government policy
- International commitment
- The airline standpoint and strategy
- The contribution of airports Technology
- The OEMs perspective and offering
- The NGO community
- University studies and the future generation
Join us for a packed programme of presentations, speaker debates and panel discussions where representatives from airlines, airports, government, OEM’s, academia, investors, consultancies will be present.
This Conference will be completely virtual meaning you can join from the comfort of your own home or office as and when you please!
- Setup a virtual profile
- Connect and network with other attendees and speakers
- Arrange and attend meetings with fellow event attendees
- Visit Shell Aviation in their virtual exhibition booth
- Join in on the Q&A and pose your questions to our speakers
You will also receive full and exclusive access to the event recordings post event so you can watch your favourite presentations as many times as you like.