Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and Machine Learning are all synonymous with being catalysts for Industry 4.0. But what does it all mean for the Aerospace and Aviation Industry?
Some of these digital technologies are already in use, influencing the way in which industry designs and manufactures aircraft, and maintains the operational efficiency of an engine through the exploitation of data.
So, what’s next? How will digital technologies enable the future of flight, a sustainable and environmentally responsible future, and what does it all mean for tomorrow’s aerospace professional?
The 2020 Royal Aeronautical Society President’s Conference will pose these questions, and draw answers from a programme of distinguished speakers with the foresight knowledge needed to inform and educate delegates on how digital technologies will enable the future aerospace industry. Aims of the Conference
- To review the current use of digital technologies such as AI, Machine Learning and how they are being applied in industry
- To define the future direction and major requirements of the industry, and how advances in these digital technologies will address these needs
- To provide a forum for academia and industry to exchange ideas and identify the areas for future collaboration
Why should you attend?
- To identify where the industry is heading, how it will be enabled by digital technologies, and to help you plan your organisation’s digital strategy
- To educate you on the digital technologies that will provide your organisation with the marginal gains needed for future competitive advantage
- Networking opportunities with the people that will help shape the future of your organisation